cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

parkerremy2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys does anyone know how to check the validity of a referall code value? My friend is joining PM and yes will use my $10 referral code but we found one in a coupon side that said $50 off first bill but don't want to be duped and it'd really just another members $10 referall code trying to trick people into using his code saying it's $50. How do I find out? The code is xxxxxxx

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@parkerremy2 

I think you are referring to the wrong 3rd tier carrier.

Lucky and Chatr offer a $50 refer a friend and it is on $5 for 10 months.

Double check the carrier and information.

LegusY
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Those sites are full of coupons, the headline/title entices people to click on them, pretty sure they get paid for clicks because of ads. What I find on those sites are either outdated promos or complete made up crap. The odd times you find actually coupon codes on them are good Samaritans (a user) who uploads a coupon code to it. Sorry for ranting, I find those sites very disappointing.....

Otherwise, you're good! Your friend applied your code and you will both receive $10 in your own individual bill in the coming month!

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Referral promo has nothing to do with any other promo. But I doubt this 'coupon' is legitimate. Can you post a picture of it?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @parkerremy2 where you got that "coupon"?? when in store activation was still available,  there used to be some special offer from selected shops.  But it was never that much, and no more store activation now, so I assume whatever coupon is that, it is no longer applicable 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@parkerremy2 there is the odd time in the past that both the referer and the person being refered both received 25 each but that is not the case at  present that may have been what they were eluding to 

There is never any difference for the joining  customer in the credit provided by Public Mobile for using a referral code .  Also,  Public Mobile isn't offering $50.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@parkerremy2 hi there are no referral codes offering 50 dollars off don't trust it 

Need Help? Let's chat.