cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo CAN US

mononomobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I would like to change my subscription to your $34 CAN US promotion plan. My current plan cycle ends on March 21st, and when I selected the option to change the subscription when my plan ends, it was accepted. The system now reflects that my plan will change on March 21st to that plan. However, I noticed that the promotion ends on March 4th. Can anyone please confirm if the subscription will still be applied on March 21st even though the promotion will have ended on your website? 
8 REPLIES 8

HI @mononomobile 

yes, no need to worry about not pay yet.  As long as you successfully scheduled the plan change, you are all good.  Wait for renewal and you will be on the best Canada-US plan on the market now

@mononomobile  No but it will show all details plan price on your payment page in your account screen shot it 

Handy1_0-1709499482320.png

That is correct. You will not be charged for the new plan until your renewal date. 

mononomobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't been charged yet. Payment will go through on March 21.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mononomobile 

no worries.  As long as you opt in before the promo ends , you are good.  You just need to keep a screenshot that shows the plan is already scheduled as a proof.  But everything should be good

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @mononomobile 

We are all customers just like you. And you have nothing to worry about. Just take a screen shot to protect yourself. The idea of ending it on your renewal date option is there is so you don't lose any time you've already paid for. So don't worry about it, and enjoy the new plan. I got it too!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mononomobile  Yes it will still be honoured you can take screen shot of your payment page and subscription add in page for proof you made plan change should anything go south in your renewal day 

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes since you signed up for it before it ended you will be good!

Need Help? Let's chat.