cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with account generating multiple community accounts -

Deleted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have reported the following in part before by one of my other community accounts - -------My cell plan works fine ---.  The problem is that even though I am able to log in to my account page it always directs me to set up a new community account.

Any suggestions?

43 REPLIES 43

Hi @Deleted no offense.. I don't mean that

Deleted

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Deleted 

honest a bit hard to believe about the multiple Community accounts one phone number.  From what I understand, EverSafe only allows one phone number and one email for one account.   You could be the only one discovered the bugs in the system 

For multiple Community accounts, no need to delete them Just stop logging in those and stop bravos each other.  I think people are upset with you doing that amd awarded solutions to your other accounts.   

"honest a bit hard to believe" WOW! you think I"m making all this up?

Hi @Deleted 

honest a bit hard to believe about the multiple Community accounts one phone number.  From what I understand, EverSafe only allows one phone number and one email for one account.   You could be the only one discovered the bugs in the system 

For multiple Community accounts, no need to delete them Just stop logging in those and stop bravos each other.  I think people are upset with you doing that amd awarded solutions to your other accounts.   

Deleted

@will13am wrote:

@Deleted , what you reporting is rather abnormal.  Have you successfully completed the eversafe ID process?  If you have you should be able to get CSA to delete the redundant community accounts and attach the one you sent to keep to your online account.  I had to go through this exact process.  The key step is having the redundant community accounts deleted because they can tie up the email association. 

Cs agents advise that they do not have the power to delete Community accounts. 

Deleted

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @Deleted the option Forgot email is on login page 

Ha Ha - how did you miss my problem. - there are numerous accounts tied to my phone number. 

Deleted

Believe it or not - every time I login to my account it takes me to the let's setup up your community account.

hi @Deleted the option Forgot email is on login page 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Deleted - you can search for Community IDs in the main search field of the Community. Enter Beer. Then select USERS. You will get the results like this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=beer

Since you had to create a new nickname, only CSA can recover your old Beer name for you and replace it with one of the ones you created. This happened to many of us, including myself. Perhaps the reason why CSA is taking so long is all the community id you created could see suspicious? I dunno.

Deleted

Using your link I found Beer but can't see option "forgot Email" -- 

hi @Deleted 

if BEER has a real number linked in to it and not just a community account for posting only, try using Forgot email and it will send you via sms

And your other family accounts are all good? I remember Beer mentioned that there are other accounts in the family.  Hope all login no problem. 

Deleted

Thank you for spending so much time researching my accounts  

Deleted

I see the confusion - I no longer have the mentioned account names - I have renamed them all to OLD1 etc and asked that they be deleted. 

@Deleted wrote:

Seriously? The accounts you mention are not mine. I think in the interest of fairness you should private message the accounts you suspect 

Hi @Deleted  Seariously?

But you said in the below post "I have disclosed the problem before and will past it below"

hTideGnow_0-1688908716026.png

and the screenshot you got from oracle said clearly  "yes my original community account was BEER and now this one and also account YesNo, Onit, Ohi and at least 2 or 3 others"

Deleted

Seriously? T But Just for you I will list my extra accounts —  look them up .
OLD1. OLD2. OLD3. OLD4 OLD5. OLD6. OLD7.   

hi @Deleted this is a post for over a week!!  Agents should be able to help.  One of my friends I referred has same issue and got it resolved in 4 hours.  

So, how many accounts you have problem? are you still trying to fix Beer accountt? or OHI or Again or Toro or  Milk  or Coffee or Wine or Tawenense? Which knew?   Did you  using alias to login those accounts before? Alias could be a problem 

>Community accounts and apps are just something extra not really required. 

App is extra but not Community account. 

Community account and My Account, thought 2 different accounts, are now with a single email login, EverSafe.  So, no need to create new login now.  Again, only support can help you to link your My Account with your current login, the one with Onit.

Of course, if you have more than 1 My account, you need another login

Deleted

PS  I do understand that some surf this forum for rewards and that’s totally OK   

@Deleted wrote:

. Anyone disagree?

@Deleted - disagree with what? that you should be content?

1. Community accounts ARE required for support with community members or CSA (Public Mobile customer support).
  2. app is required for activations thus far.  but if you already have an account, then guess you don't need the app.

Deleted

Community accounts and apps are just something extra. 

Deleted

@softech wrote:

@Deleted the dialog you posted was  not to ask your create more community account.  In fact the prompt indicates PM is unable to link a My Account to your Community account.

We saw this a lot and PM agents were always able to re-link the My Account to your Community account.   So,  stop creating new Community accounts. Just ask PM agent to link your My Account to your Onit account. Also, from a chat I had with an agent, stop changing your community id at the moment or stop moving your id from one community profile to another one would help. An agent once told me the changing IDs sometimes confused them too when they try to link  account. 

And, one single  email login for one Community account and My Account would be sufficient 

I know now that I should have ignored EverSafe each time asking to create a new community account  -

@Deleted the dialog you posted was  not to ask your create more community account.  In fact the prompt indicates PM is unable to link a My Account to your Community account.

We saw this a lot and PM agents were always able to re-link the My Account to your Community account.   So,  stop creating new Community accounts. Just ask PM agent to link your My Account to your Onit account. Also, from a chat I had with an agent, stop changing your community id at the moment or stop moving your id from one community profile to another one would help. An agent once told me the changing IDs sometimes confused them too when they try to link  account. 

And, one single  email login for one Community account and My Account would be sufficient 

@Deleted - doesn't each EverSafe/Community account require a unique email?

Does that mean you created a whole bunch of community accounts with a unique email attached to each?

I still don't understand:

"suggested that I change the EverSafe phone number so to disassociate it with the unwanted community accounts" 

Is this the recovery phone number (which can be different than the public mobile phone number) that this statement refers to, or the actual public mobile phone number?

Deleted

@esjliv wrote:

@Deleted - why are you even creating all these community accounts? Why would you abandon your phone number?  None of this sounds right, but like @Chalupa_Batman I don't know the whole story here.

Are you having issues with COMMUNITY account or MY account? Or both?

Are you on desktop or mobile? Try opening a tab in incognito/private mode then try logging in.

Is the issue with managing multiple accounts? Best to keep all these nice and tidy with their own set of credentials (unique email and password). It may help to log into different browsers for each account when you do log in.

Reasonable questions -

@Deleted - why are you even creating all these community accounts? Why would you abandon your phone number?  None of this sounds right, but like @Chalupa_Batman I don't know the whole story here.

Are you having issues with COMMUNITY account or MY account? Or both?

Are you on desktop or mobile? Try opening a tab in incognito/private mode then try logging in.

Is the issue with managing multiple accounts? Best to keep all these nice and tidy with their own set of credentials (unique email and password). It may help to log into different browsers for each account when you do log in.

Deleted

@Handy1 wrote:

@Deleted  I think @esjliv @ is completely correct. Change ever safe # to landline ? If so I do t know how that would work since it cannot receive text confirmation code . Or I’m off base of what you mean 

Confirmation code is given by voice - also there is the option by email - that part works  -

@Deleted  I think @esjliv @ is completely correct. Change ever safe # to landline ? If so I do t know how that would work since it cannot receive text confirmation code . Or I’m off base of what you mean 

Deleted

@esjliv wrote:

@Deleted - the email and password is used to log into community and My Account. The 2FA phone number in EverSafe (as stated above) is for when you are needing those codes sent to your phone for verifications of your log in credentials.

This may be wrong - I did change the phone to my landline but now when I try to log in my account it wants me to setup a brand new account with that phone number. Am I the only one getting this constant f EverSafe frustration?

I don't know the whole story but my first instinct is for you to clear your history and cache from your browser. Then try signing in from scratch. This tends to solve a lot of issues. Let us know if this works.

Deleted

WOW  what a great improvement this new Ever Safe system is  ????

It was suggested and I know I can just abandon my existing tele number and open a brand new account -- but all this fuss is because I don't want to lose my REWARDS account.

FORTUNATELY my account is still active and can be accessed by #611.

PS - Just maybe it takes longer for one's account to update - should I wait 24 hours before I panic?

Need Help? Let's chat.