cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem

Tom420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn’t know my sim was deactivated and I updated minutes off my house phone onto my old number . What should I do. I need to speak to an agent but it’s being a pain

5 REPLIES 5

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tom420 

If you are certain the SIM is deactivated (and not just expired requiring manual payment to reactivate):

Here's where you can purchase a new SIM card:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/store-locator

Once you have it, here's how you proceed:

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

If you need to contact Public Mobile agent, click  here 

If you need live assistance during any new activation, click here for live activation assistance.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tom420 wrote:

I didn’t know my sim was deactivated and I updated minutes off my house phone onto my old number . What should I do. I need to speak to an agent but it’s being a pain

@Tom420 ,

If SIMon bot is causing you grief, use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

I cannot tell really what you are asking, but if your plan failed to renew due to Autopay, call 611 to make a payment to get your services working.

If this is not what is going on, please provide more info.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tom420  there is no phone support only private messaging via moderators , best way is to initiate a support request via the chatbot lower right corner .

Don't really understand your issue is your plan suspended? Why don't you reactivate your sim by adding funds?  

Or is it you added the add-on to an account you no longer wish to use?

Justin2323
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Be patient use simon

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Tom420 wrote:

Could you explain in detail what the issue is? I’m not sure what you mean above.

Need Help? Let's chat.