cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with phone

Megawatt246
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Daughters phone is stuck in no connection due to a problem with billing in past can someone help me? I used to have to buy a card from the kiosk and send the code into someone from public to enter for me. Now with this new forum I’m not sure how to do it! My daughters phone was deactivated by Public because of a fraud charge on cc but now that it is resolved we can’t seem to reactivate the account!! 

please help! Thanks

alice

6 REPLIES 6

@Grinch 

It never happened to me but it was reported by other members that called they CC company and reversed the PM charges and they were unable to renew their account when they contacted the CS_Agent.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BKNS27 

Where did you get the black list theory from?
Its almost impossible to owe PM money for services rendered. 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Megawatt246 

Either call 611 on your daughter's phone or call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your daughter's 10 digit phone #. Then follow the prompts to enter the 12 digit PIN # from the voucher. The plan/account will automatically be reactivated.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Megawatt246 

Do you mean suspended? Or do you mean Blacklisted by PM?

If it is suspended, you can purchase a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number to activate the account again.

You can get vouchers from these locations but Walmart may not sell them:

IMG_0220.png

Normally you get Blacklisted by PM if you decline the PM charges on your CC. In this case you can pledge your case to a CS_Agent it was a mistake. Just private message in the envelope icon. If that fails, you may have to purchase a new SIM and create a new account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Megawatt246  no worry, you can still message agent to help to apply the voucher, please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Megawatt246  (alice) are you able to log into your daughter's account?

Need Help? Let's chat.