cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Payment

cynthia_sahagun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I've been using Public Mobile for almost 3 years now. I am on auto top up payment method using a debit card. My subscription was suspended this coming month. Public mobile says that I have to pay the amount due. But when I checked the amount on my debit card, I have sufficient amount to pay my subscription. I am not sure if the problem is with Public mobile or with my debit card (Master Card). This is the first time I have this problem since I am on auto top up payment method. Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4

cynthia_sahagun

thanks Dunkman. That is what I did. I had to go out and buy a voucher from Telus and manually load up my fund. I just hope that Public Mobile will try to figure out why an auto payment which they offered as an alternative method would not work this time. I guess when they changed their website , maybe it had something to do with that. 

cynthia_sahagun

Hi Softech,

Yes, the auto payment failed! That is what I did, I bought a voucher and top up my subscription online . I hope Public Mobile will try to sort this problem out. I do prefer auto payment method for my phone subscription. Thanks for  your reply. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cynthia_sahagun   Auto payment could fail and it failed in your case

You can try to wait an hour and try to pay again using Incognito mode.  Try only once

If it still fail, you can try to enter another credit card and see if it works

if you do not have another credit card, the quickest way to pay and resume service is to get a voucher form SDM/Shell/711/london drug and then load the voucher via *611

You can also try to open ticket with support and see if they can assist.  Look like opening via Chatbot is not working at the moment, maybe message them instead:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cynthia_sahagun 

If you have available funds, it is likely a Public mobile issue. Pre-authorized payments (or autopay) sometimes fail. In your self service account, try to manually load up funds equivalent to your plan. Then your plan should re-activate.  

Need Help? Let's chat.