cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing messages

CrystalLte1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey! I am wondering if anybody knows how or if it’s possible, to get a print out of text messages from a certain date range? 

9 REPLIES 9

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CrystalLte1979 wrote:

Yes I am asking for a way to print out private text messages on a certain conversation. I know I can do screenshots, but a printout would be much better. I have an Apple iPhone 12

@CrystalLte1979 If you have a Mac you could open Messages from there and print your text message thread from there.  If you just have the iPhone, you could copy the text messages, send them in an email and print the email from a computer that has access to a printer.

Can we be sure of your definitions. Do you mean SMS text messages or imessage instant messages that you got in your imessage app on your phone? Or do you mean emails? Or do you mean the messages here in your community private messages inbox?

HI @CrystalLte1979   yeah. i know you are talking about that.

Search Google for tips and software

or check if this one is helpful

https://www.easeus.com/iphone-data-transfer/save-iphone-text-message-to-computer.html

CrystalLte1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I am asking for a way to print out private text messages on a certain conversation. I know I can do screenshots, but a printout would be much better. I have an Apple iPhone 12

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CrystalLte1979 , if you are running an android device you could leverage sms backup and restore app.  It saves sms backup in xml format which can easily be viewed, edited and printed.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore&hl=en&gl=US

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@CrystalLte1979   

I don't see it as other thinking you are asking for PM's message

So, you meant sms text messages on your phone?

are you using iPhone or Android?  

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CrystalLte1979 There is no way to do this via the self serve portal, so suggest you follow @Handy1 suggestion and contact support.  This seems like an unusual request so be prepared that they come back saying they cannot do this.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CrystalLte1979 - not really a common request I would guess. Perhaps if there are legal reasons to do so Customer Support would oblige. No harm in asking. Let us know what they say.

Have you googled anything about doing this yourself? Here is something about printing from android:

https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/how-to-print-text-messages-from-android/#:~:text=Print%20Text%20Mess....

There is probably something for apple to available.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CrystalLte1979  That’s something only support can help with if at all here’s a link to support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.
Need Help? Let's chat.