cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices for plans compared to other providers

Maxime1323
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Can Public mobile give me the same plan as another provider who has a better plan than the one I have now ? I don't want to change providers, but their plan is more worth it 😕 

4 REPLIES 4

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LeePublic wrote:

Also, there's no contract, and no credit check on any PM/prepaid plans.

I think that's pretty much the way any prepaid provider operates but I agree ..it's a take it or leave it scenario  here, no retentions dept. like postpaid where you can negotiate .

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sure, the competition may have more data for less, couple considerations to stay with PM is the rewards, the occasional giveaways, the community, etc. Also, there's no contract, and no credit check on any PM/prepaid plans.

PM doesn't have a retentions department, what you see offered on PM's plan page, is what you get. Some plans may come and go.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does not do 'price matching' nor will adjust its plans to match other providers.

It is up to you to compare and decide which plan is the most suitable to you. Consider area coverage, limited/free minutes/data, support, price and other factors before choosing your provider.

Choosing PM - being pre-paid you have nothing to lose. You can try it for a month and if you really do not like it, chose another provider, port your number, end of story 🙂 Simple...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, PM is a third tier provider and already has set plans.  You could see the other plans and make a change if it suits your needs.

Need Help? Let's chat.