cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price match or apply 2GBBonus to my plan

ScottFerguson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Can you price match freedom mobile's $35/month for 6Gb plan?

Freedom Mobile | Cell Phone Plans - Fast LTE, Talk & Text

Or apply this promotion to my account? get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

9 REPLIES 9

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ScottFerguson 

I’m guessing when you wrote this question you may not have been aware that on this forum you’re dealing with other public mobile customers, not public mobile staff. 

As far as I know, the prices are the prices. There’s no haggling here.

If you do decide to join, don’t forget to use another customers referral code and check the announcement section of the community forum for any ongoing promotions that you can add to the activation.

It’s here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements

MarkcZuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Carriers do not price matching, however there some other options will depends on your tenure, current promotions, etc... Please check out the plans and promotions available on publicmobile.ca

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ScottFerguson 

How much are your current reward discounts? The $40/5gb plan is only $5 more with the ability to change plans when needed. Pm enjoys nationwide telus coverage with no restrictions on your data usage. The freedom plan likely only allows 1gb of nationwide data usage.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ScottFerguson 

Unfortunately not at this time but that is a good deal. You may also want to check Shaw vs Telus coverage.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No, as PM is a "No Frills" provider.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does not do price matching nor any other price/features negotiations. Plans are priced as is and it is up to you to chose one, subscribe or not.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ScottFerguson   Sorry, no price match here

(any provider do price match?)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ScottFerguson Public Mobile doesn't do price matching, their plans are what is priced on the plans page and the same for all customers.

As for applying the promo to your account, what plan are you and when did you join PM.  These are promos offered to new customers and won't be added to existing customers accounts.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ScottFerguson wrote:

Hi 

Can you price match freedom mobile's $35/month for 6Gb plan?

Freedom Mobile | Cell Phone Plans - Fast LTE, Talk & Text

Or apply this promotion to my account? get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

There is no price matching with other carriers. If you are a new activation there are promotions.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Feb-28-Flash-Sale-2GB-for-6-months-35/t...

Need Help? Let's chat.