cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price / Plan Changed?

flashbulb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been paying for a $120 per 3 month plan for my daughter for years, using auto pay.  While checking something else, I noticed an "expired" notion on the current plan and see an estimated charge of $ 225 for the next billing cycle.  Did I miss something, as my daughter would have gotten any notices, which she probably ly would have ignored.Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.40.16 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@flashbulb 

Can you please check your payment history.

I think that you are not really on 120 but on 225-105 plan like so many on similar plans. I've seen it more than once. You will most likely see some kind of credit called something like 'combo of 3'

You may want to consider switching to a newer more affordable plan.

All accounts change status to expired the evening before renewal, it's normal and nothing to worry about unless the service stops

At the moment you really don't have a reason to contact moderators

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@flashbulb, known issue and one that scares people and I wish they would fix.  I am on the same plan and it reads the same as yours but I have still only been charged the $120.  It has been like this for quite a while now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@flashbulb this is a known error on PM's side take $120 as the correct amount. if you were charged the $225 contact moderators

type "payment issue"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Need Help? Let's chat.