cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Changed After One Billing Cycle

Longbrancher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

About 90 days ago, I was checking to see what other plan options might be available. Playing around with the "build my own plan" options, I found that my current plan was $5 less per 90 days than what I was paying, so I made the change. That left me with a $5 credit on my account, because the payment was already processed. Now I see my next payment coming and the plan has gone from $115 to $135 without me changing anything. How can that happen?

Note that I did this after realizing that I could get a slightly better plan for my wife for the same price she had been paying, so I decided to check my options too. No issues with the changes to her account.

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Also, here's more info on understanding your transaction history:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

It sounds like you may have had a $20 value in rewards attached to your account.

If you can post the payment transactions, without identifying information, we can assist you in figuring out the actual change you've made, and explain what happened.

Longbrancher

The payments page is so convoluted that it's virtually impossible to understand. Going back, I see that I was actually charged the higher rate last billing cycle even though the summary told me I would be charged $5 less. When I saw the $5 credit sitting on my account, I assumed it was because the payment amount had already been processed when I made the change (a day or two before the renewal date).

It's still very annoying that instead of getting the $5 price break I thought I had agreed to, I ended up with a $15 price increase!

@Longbrancher I can't find any plan that is $115 for 90 days?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Was your credit card charged $135 or did you just see that in your payment history?

How did you end up with a $5 credit? 

What plan is showing when you login to your account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Zoryan

What does your payment page show? Can you post a screen shot just be sure to remove any personal information from it. Also can msg the mods and see what happened their as well. 

Need Help? Let's chat.