cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous plan still being renewed

sarjmahalingam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed plans on December, but my previous plan is still being charged to me for the the past 3months. How do I cancel the previous plan and get a refund, as when I switched to the new plan in december I clicked the option to switch the change to immediate effect but I am still being charged the old plan for January and February

6 REPLIES 6

HI @sarjmahalingam   If Incognito mode also shows old plan, then the new plan schedule didn't work.  Check with PM support, tell them you have been on the old plan for 2 months longer than it should be.  If you are "upgrading" your plan, maybe they can help to just charge the difference and help out.  See what they can do

sarjmahalingam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was setup with autopay and I saw the old plan being deducted for both January and February just now. I had to change now because I ran out of data, I was aware that would not be refunded / prorated in December but I was surprised that I was still being charged for January and February for the same plan. I ended up sending submitting a ticket because even in incognito mode it shows the same old plan being deducted with the current plan

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sarjmahalingam wrote:

I changed plans on December, but my previous plan is still being charged to me for the the past 3months. How do I cancel the previous plan and get a refund, as when I switched to the new plan in december I clicked the option to switch the change to immediate effect but I am still being charged the old plan for January and February

@sarjmahalingam - are you seeing these charges from January and February on your credit card statement?

I can't see a refund possible unless you see something that went wrong on PM's side somewhere.

Perhaps it wasn't set to change correctly. No harm in setting a 'Change on next renewal' plan now though. I would not suggest a 'Change now' plan change as you do not ge the prorated amount back from what was already paid in this current cycle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sarjmahalingam 

try this...

refresh.jpg

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @sarjmahalingam 

open a ticket with SIMon Chatboth

typ: Agent
and Click, Contact Us
then Click, Other
and, Click here to submit a ticket.

or send a private message to CS_Agent
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sarjmahalingam could be just browser cache problem.

Try to login My Account again using Incognito mode .  Check to see what plan it shows.  Go to Payment History page to see which plan fee it charged you 

Need Help? Let's chat.