cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Community Profile Not Working

jordany
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was previously active in the Public Mobile community under the username jordan92.

I can no longer log in using the username and password...

Does anyone else have this issue? I had to make a new profile along with this new website and migrated system.

I'm also wondering if I have been missing on community contribution rewards all these years due to some error in the system. 

16 REPLIES 16

jordany

Not quite.... Thanks for the follow up though. 

@jordany   some members are getting their id back , still not your turn? did support reach out to you?

jordany

Thanks for your advice. 

Sadly even trying to open a ticket and navigate this website is a struggle. I don't think my phone is the issue as other sites are working as normal. Strictly on data and the Public Mobile portal. 

PBForMe1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI all, 

just trying to be detective, maybe those older username is the reason?

@jordany old account is 2016

@Anonymous  old account is 2018

@will13am  is 2018

My account was also from 2016, I didn't post often but it was still active before the transition. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jordany   @Anonymous   Have you submitted a ticket?  It might be a good idea to do so although PM are aware of the issue and are working on a fix, however, to get your previous community username,  you'd still need customer support once it's been fixed, I think.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I was koen4224 and when I came to sign in it would not let me use username and password.

This new update is awful. 

jordany

I remember being more active in the past when I first signed on in 2016...

I have been less active because it didn't seem like any amount of contribution resulted in any rewards. Thanks for your feedback though. I will try sending in a ticket. 

PBForMe1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same here, same email address, forced me to create a new ID, wouldn't let me use my old forum handle. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jordany 

as far as any lost community contribution rewards, those are reserved for users who spend a considerable amount of time on the community, responding and assisting others.

Looking at your profile stats, I’m uncertain how much time you have spent doing this in the past – however, I may be mistaken.

HI all, 

just trying to be detective, maybe those older username is the reason?

@jordany old account is 2016

@Anonymous  old account is 2018

@will13am  is 2018

You could try, after you have determined that the email addresses are a match.

The thing is, users can now update both their community and their service account Email addresses themselves without the need for customer support assistance.

BONUS!!!

amanbil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this happened to me too, although i barely used my old account.. but would like my old account back if possible.. I messaged CS...

jordany

Would that mean I would have to submit a support ticket under this account to access my community account? I can't login to that one to submit a ticket... 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jordany 

Your email address on the Community and your account are to be the same.

You also need to verify your accounts.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It seems active, @jordany 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/16224

You would need to make 100% sure that the email address associated with the community account matches the email address with the service account in order for any rewards tied to community involvement to be appropriately applied.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@jordany wrote:

I was previously active in the Public Mobile community under the username jordan92.

I can no longer log in using the username and password...

Does anyone else have this issue? I had to make a new profile along with this new website and migrated system.

I'm also wondering if I have been missing on community contribution rewards all these years due to some error in the system. 

@jordany , you can only sign in using the email address & password with this new system! Not username & password! Some long time users have lost their usernames (Community Accounts) & had to create new ones due to a glitch that is being worked on! It’s very upsetting. They had to submit a support ticket!

Need Help? Let's chat.