cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-paid service

NBA2K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you know if public mobile offers pre- paid Service? And if yes. What is the most affortable pre paid plan that includes data?

8 REPLIES 8

GR
Mayor / Maire

So @NBA2K  with what everyone here has replied to you there's all kinds of good deals if you join public mobile prepaid service.  If you activate before the end of the month on the 25$ plan and use a refferal code and use the 2gb promo code then you would have 3gb of data a month, unlimited talk and text all for 18$ per month for the first 5 months and then 23$ a month after. That is if you enable auto pay on the account to get 2$ off a month. Plus you'd also get a 10$ credit on your second month bill with the referral code so your second month bill would be 8$

If you're interested and don't have a Sim card go to a Telus or Koodo store to pick one up for 10$.  If you need a refferal code check your private inbox here on this site and I'm sure you'll find a few!   

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@NBA2K 

here a link to review Public Mobile Service Terms,

review all Plans (publicmobile.ca) the price plus tax.

when  Activate Your SIM Card Online  use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,

How to Activate (publicmobile.ca)

new customer Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get an additional 2GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS2GB. 

Flash Sale (publicmobile.ca)

saadh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Correct. Setting up auto-pay would be convenient so that payments won't be missed. Just have to update the card information before it expires.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NBA2K PM provides only prepaid service   All plans are 30 days in length and prepaid to start the cycle for the next 30 days.  You can setup Pre-Authorized payments so you don't have to worry about payment,  but this is optional 

Cheapest plan is $15 with 100 outgoing minutes, free incoming and 250 Mb data. 

Next cheapest is $25 with unlimited incoming and outgoing minutes and 1GB data. 

But there are more plans above those prices with more data.  You can change plan or suspend plan anytime with no obligation 

Coco_4_coconuts

You have to pay first then you get activated. My dad told me if I don't pay when my 30 days are up I will get suspended. Then once I pay I get my next 30 days. At least that's how I understand it to be?

saadh

All Public Mobile plans are pre-paid.

The most affordable plan which includes data (at 3G speeds) costs $15+tax/month, with a 250MB data cap.

The most affordable plan which includes data (at 4G speeds) costs $41.25+tax/month, with a 4GB data cap.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi look at the top of the page, all the plans are there 

All of Public Mobile's plans are prepaid.

Need Help? Let's chat.