cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problem

ATarchrive21221
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I think I have a porting problem when transferring my account to Public Mobile. The guy who did the transfer process for me messed up and typed in the wrong transfer number and now refused to help me...I can only make phone calls but can't receive them. I have tried putting in the SIMS card and restarting the phone but it still can't receive any phone calls. Please help

5 REPLIES 5

@BlackwaterPark wrote:

Hi there! would you be able to share that phone number to talk to the porting team please?

@BlackwaterPark  - I sent you the porting number as per your request...if someone else has not yet already. 🙂

Check your Private Messages Inbox.

BlackwaterPark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! would you be able to share that phone number to talk to the porting team please?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Just keep your old sim and re-initiate the process as stated. Once you get the right number you should get it almost instantaneously

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you are porting to PM it looks like it was partially done.

When porting to PM you will get temporary PM number which you can use to call out and send SMS out. But all incoming calls/sms will go to old number.

Contact PM agent to re-initiate porting. After that put OLD SIM into phone and wait for SMS from old company. Reply Yes and you should be good to go.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ATarchrive21221   There is a porting team you can call and talk to live support and get the porting status and provide them the correct information.  I will message you the phone number.  Please check your Community inbox, envelope icon on top right.

Need Help? Let's chat.