cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from chatr

brandon11866
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there I'm trying to port my number from chatr. I can send text and call out so far but cannot receive calls or texts. I got the message from chatr about replying yes and did that but I also got message from public saying number did not port correctly. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@brandon11866 

You can also login your Chatr account and get your account number that way since t porting was not completed then contact the CS_Agent to restart the porting process.

brandon11866

ok thanks 

brandon11866

OK thanks 

Re-insert your Chatr sim card as your calls are going threre.  Also, call Chatr customer service to get your Chatr account number.

Open the Public Mobile chatbot to open a ticket and to ask a customer support agent for help. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Public Mobile will submit another porting request. You will need to reply to the text message from Chatr again (Chatr sim must be in the phone).

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@brandon11866 

submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link for issues with transfer/porting of phone numbers over to Public Mobile.

Or, you can try calling the Telus porting phone number (you have 10 minutes until closing), which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

Need Help? Let's chat.