cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number failed

Akilies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I request a number ported  from koodo to public mobile, my account at koodo is still active and I know i need to wait for a text to reply in 90 min.

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Go to profile and change number @Akilies @to port  you will need your Koodo account number aswell and welcome to public mobile 

edit just realized it’s failed never mind me 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Request through your PM account - Transfer Phone Number

Meow_0-1673118709398.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Silly question perhaps, @Akilies 

I presume you have gone through the Activation process and input your username, personal details, and payment?

Correct?

If so, when awaiting the text be sure the Koodo SIM card is in your device as the text received is from the PRIOR mobile provider, not the one you're moving to.

Reply "YES"

Then replace the old card with the new PM SIM card.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Akilies make sure your Koodo sim card is in the phone and wait for the text

there is a porting tea you cam call, they can check the status or restart the porting process.  Will message you the number,  check Community inbox 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Akilies 

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.  Then ask for your port request from there.

Check out your mailbox.

I'll send you a phone number to call about your port request too.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Akilies 

If your switching from Koodo postpaid your can port-in your number during sim activation. Just have your Koodo account number, name on the Koodo account and Koodo number ready and enter it when choosing your number.

If it's Koodo prepaid (but if you are postpaid and missed the text you can also use this link) then you can click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Customer Support Agent (CSA). 

Need Help? Let's chat.