cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan not updated

t26ace
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Have paid for new plan which shows Jan 7 to Feb 6 in my account but shows old 5gb plan with usage from last month. Does not show new plan of 20gb. 

why isn’t the new plan showing even though the new plan dates are accurate?

8 REPLIES 8

t26ace

I was using Safari. Redownload Chrome and logged in through Chrome. Plan showed my new updated plan. 

went back to Safari and signed in through the Public Mobile app as I usually do and it updated too. Not sure which one worked first but both worked. 

Thanks to all for the quick replies and help. Feeling much better now. Almost time for a Tim Hortons coffee !!👍🏻😎

Curious @t26ace 

What actually worked for you?   For learning purposes...

t26ace

Thanks Man, it worked. It’s all good.

t26ace

Thanks, it worked. My account shows my new plan now. Thanks so much. Of all my friends, I’m getting the most for less. Public Mobile rocks!!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@t26ace 

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab
  • Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials
  • If using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If a device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message

Also, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1673119116816.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@t26ace 

Try again incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673118793362.jpeg

Refresh pagee.                                ^^^

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@t26ace  - when logged into My Account hit the little CIRCLE refresh button. Does that correct what should be showing?

If not give it a bit more time, your plan is just renewing today so wait a few hours to check again.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@t26ace 

Login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Then refresh your overview page.

You were probably looking at old cached information before.

Need Help? Let's chat.