cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my old #

Chimychangas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my sim in the mail on the 17th, have been trying to port my old number from wind.  Posted on forums, sent them a ticket and even messaged a mod.  I'm paying for 2 phone lines right now and have had to go back to my old sim because of this issue.  Its been almost 2 weeks and this is getting ridiculous.  Anyone want to point me in the right direction as to how I can go about getting this fixed?  Can't use a new number as thats not an option.  Anyone else still facing issues with porting?

5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
No problem. I do understand the frustration, it just sucks right now 😞

gbailey

My mistake. Thank you for that link.

gbailey

My number half-ported, and calls and texts from other PM/Telus customers work I think, as well as some outgoing texts to other networks, but nothing else. I've been waiting over a week for a reply, or any kind of follow-up, about porting. This is absurd. Even a message on the PM website with some general acknowledgement of the problem would be better than radio silence.

ladypingping

Have you tried porting your number on your own?

I was with Koodo and waited for PM to help me port my number as that was what was instructed when I signed up, but after 5 days of waiting, I decided to try on my own and it worked.

Log onto your account and "Change number" on the right side and follow the instructions. You'll need your WIND account number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.