cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Virgin Mobile

Esquilax
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Last weekend I tried porting my number from Virgin Mobile to Public Mobile. Everything seemed alright at first as I was recieving text messages and had data. As time went on, I realized that not only was I not recieving any incoming calls, the network was splitting my text messages between either SIM card. I would only recieve text messages from certain people when my Public Mobile SIM card was in and text messages from others only when my Virgin Mobile SIM card was in. I've submitted two tickets regarding this porting issue but have yet to hear back about it.

I use my phone extensively for work and simply cannot have this continue any further. At this point, I've already paid for a week of what really amounts to no proper phone service. If I cannot figure out a solution for this problem, I am going to have to simply bite the bullet on this, forfeit what I've already paid and end my plan with public mobile.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Esquilax,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If not done already, please send us a private message including your details. We,ll be more than happy to help 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you hear from a mod yet? You can try tagging them in a message by typing their name like @Mary_M 🙂

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
1 - don't use the "contact us" form. Its terrible and slow.
2 - send a message to one of the mods, they'll help you out much faster (doesn't matter which one as they all get the messages. @MarieHelene_L helped me out right quick last night but just cuz she happened to be the one working at the time)
Need Help? Let's chat.