cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Royal Bank Talk & Save Rogers

ikazi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi ported my number. can make calls and send text but cant receive. please help.
5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ikazi,  you need to cantct one one the moderators (there are 4 or them and they have a blue mod symbol beside their name). I will tag @Mary_M for you,  (you can clcik on their name, to private message them your details. Only they can access your account.  Private messaging regular members unfortunaltly will not help.

ikazi
do i need to provide sim card number

ikazi
i ported yesterday but they asked me to contact publlic mobile.
date of port nov 11 12pm

i need to have incoming calls please fix

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you will get a text message stating the port is complete.  

there is a thread showing successful ports and how long they take, usually most are doesn't within an hour, but some are longer, If there are issues and the mods need to get involved you might be looking at longer because of teh current backlog. Give it several more hours and if nothing then might be time to escalate. 

have you tried power cycling your phone?  does your old sim still work?  if yes do you have a spare  old phone you could pop it into and carry both phones as a temporary fix?

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How long ago did you port? It can take several hours to be fully ported. You should get a text message when they happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.