Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Chatr

flipskittles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number from chatr 5 days ago: 

-paid for the plan

-inputted all the required details carefully

I cant recieve calls and my data is not working on my iphone 5s. 

My brother who referred me put his PM sim in my phone and everything was working well

incoming/outgoing calls, texts and data.

When i put my sim in his phone the same problems occured. 

Ive emailed 3 mods and even sent an email on the contact us tab and still not getting responded.

I know there is a huge backlog of people with issues but am i at least going to get compensated for these days i paid for, and not getting service?

Also, have the mods just stopped working? 

This is really frustrating, as it is a waste of time and soon to become a waste of money.

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

8 REPLIES 8

gonzy187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I changed my number on Public mobile, I'm worried now if I will lose my original ported number. My number still works fine with chatr

Plan on several days for a response. Just keep using the Chatr SIM; when the transfer is complete it will stop working.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gonzy187
I contacted all of them, no one is replying. I regret this move now. What a horrible customer service. I even contacted them on twitter and Facebook. No reply at all.

mohammedessam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
If the number is still working on chatr then the port has definitely failed.
Best option is to contact the mods to resolve the poroblem
When i ported my brother number from chatr to PM, i used chatr's account number and pin number and the port completed after 40 minutes

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Look up the posts by civic_e. The best case scenario is they are able to recover his number but the worst case is losing it. 

gonzy187
How can I lose my number, when the ported number is still working with chatr. I believe the port wasn't done properly.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Whatever you do DO NOT change your number after trying to port the number in. Nobody knows what this will do and you have a chance of losing your ported number. 

Unforunately yoy will have to wait for a mod to get back to you. 

gonzy187

my wife has the same issue. she also ported from chatr. I messaged all the admins, no response at all. i need to get this resolved quick. I even changed the number and tried to port again, since tehe chatr account still active, but with no luck. please help. @Shazia_K @Mary_M@Saray_O

Need Help? Let's chat.