cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting failed on 22nd of Nov - 14 days no response -

lilliana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I  have already tired to Private message @Shazia_K@Mary_M@Caroline_D@Cassandradc1 mods and use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. It's been a couple of weeks now, (porting not completed on 22nd of November, and i got ticket on 22nd of Nov  #1760-8719,then #4412-3698, #4162-6529 and the last #2018-7794 -on 27th of Nov).

All needed informations sent to  mods via PM on Friday (Dec 2).

Thank You!

5 REPLIES 5

lilliana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks @Shazia_K still is not working , but will update you  as soon i get full restored service!

Lillian

EDIT: Excatly after 30 minutes received text Message : "Your Transfer request has been completed succesfully"

THANKS @Shazia_K . It was an absolute Pleasure to have a such skilled Moderator.

All the Best!

Cheers,

Lillian

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @n1tro

I'm sorry to see that you think this way 😞 we are trying to help everyone at the best that we can. 

I see that the port had failed due to some missing information, I was able to re-submit it for you. Please allow at least 48 hours to get a confirmation text either saying that the transfer as been accepted or declined.

Why 48 hours? because Fongo is considered as a landline porting and landline transfer takes 48 business hours to complete. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@lilliana

I'm sorry to hear about this!

I was able to look into things and I see that the port just completed by sending the right account number, the port should complete in the next 30 minutes. Do you still want to cancel it? 

Edit: just to let you know the system didn't allow me the number change and that's the reason I tried re-submitting the port and it worked! let me know if that is good. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

n1tro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Shazia, your post isnt helpful as it adds no solution.  

This is unacceptable response times.  

I've been waiting almost 3 weeks now to sort out my half activated phone # port.  3 weeks...of not be able to recieve calls.  

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@lilliana  Looks like you have all your bases covered.  Hopefully 14 days, they'll get back to you soon!

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.