cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting a number from previous provider

WinnieQuinn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need public to resend the request to have my telephone number ported by virgin.

I have lost my previous virgin sim card

13 REPLIES 13

@WinnieQuinn 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@WinnieQuinn wrote:

How do I contact a public mobile customer service rep 

@WinnieQuinn 

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

WinnieQuinn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I contact a public mobile customer service rep 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@WinnieQuinn 

As others have noted, you will need to contact the PM CS Agent along with your Virgin number, name, address, account number etc.

The customer's address is not used for the purposes of number poritng from one wireless carrier to another.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@WinnieQuinn 

As others have noted, you will need to contact the PM CS Agent along with your Virgin number, name, address, account number etc.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@WinnieQuinn wrote:

I need public to resend the request to have my telephone number ported by virgin.

@WinnieQuinn 

But is your Virgin account still active? You won't be able to port out if it's closed.

If it's active then submit the ticket to PM via Chatbot (tiia.ai).

Since you can't use your Virgin SIM anymore to approve the SMS they will send for confirmation, you'll need to call Virgin to give verbal consent for porting out.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@WinnieQuinn wrote:

@WinnieQuinn 

Is your Virgin account still ACTIVE? You can only port it over to Public Mobile if it is.

If not, you will need to reactivate your services with Virgin (likely need a new SIM), then you can port over.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@WinnieQuinn   you don't need to open a ticket .. use the number everyone sending to you, it is quicker

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@WinnieQuinn 

I will private message you the number to help with porting.

Hopefully you can use someone else's phone to call this number.

To check your private messages, look at the envelope icon between your avatar and the bell icon on the upper right.

To re-initiate the port, click here: https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

@WinnieQuinn wrote:

Please open a ticket by opening https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@WinnieQuinn 

You might try contacting the CSA's for assistance:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WinnieQuinn 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

you will be very happy..with a Beautiful Service..

Need Help? Let's chat.