cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Doesn't Show Canada-US Roaming

TangeloGorilla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated yesterday on the $50 40GB Canada-US plan. In my welcome email I see that it's the Canada-US plan, but in my portal there is no mention of US roaming at all. Should I be concerned, or is this normal for Public Mobile? Thanks!

Screenshot_20230804_054954_Public Mobile.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

I also saw the New 5G $50 Can-US Wide Plan

I and My Mom were on scheduled Plan change from the Legacy 90 Day $150 Unlim Can-Wide + US L-D + Global Txt + 6GB Data 4G to the $50 Can-US Plan 4G LTE Advanced Speeds

PM Plan 5.jpg

PM 5G Plan.jpg

  Wonder if the New 5G LTE Advanced Speeds $50 Can-US Plan also has Unlim Data

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No need to be concerned, this is normal and is not showing anyone who has this plan the details within the Subscription Overview page. 

I made a post regarding exactly this not very long ago, please refer to the helpful replies for further information regarding this topic.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Subscription-Overview/td-p/1023649

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@TangeloGorilla 

Given this is a relatively new plan, it's possible the descriptors in self-serve aren't as obvious as they should be.

So long as you selected the correct plan, I would have little concern that you will have the service that you're paying for.

Additionally, it is only the $50 plan that has Canada and US coverage so if it's the $50 plan that's being displayed in your self-serve, you're good to go!

Need Help? Let's chat.