cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally Bought 3gb US roaming data instead of regular data

ansamatthews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I accidentally bought the wrong data add-on and ended up with a US roaming one.
I have submitted tickets only to have them closed. (why close tickets after 24 hours?)
I have resubmitted again today but have gotten nothing back.
It has been 8 days since my first ticket.

I included all relevant information, yet i keep having my tickest  cancelled.

- - -- -

Also, why do some employees ask me for a bunch of extra information like pin and stuff where as others just need my phone number to resolve an issue?

I am getting frustrated with the inconsistent service, and my tickets being cancelled.

(Because of this i always submit 2 tickets, hoping that one employee figures it out and doesnt just sent me another "need more info" mail then cancels my ticket)

Help

5 REPLIES 5

ansamatthews

Finally, after 2 weeks, over 10 tickets submitted, most cancelled, and waiting and waiting, i finally got a support person who understood what i wanted.
A big thanks to Mario for resolving this issue with just one ticket.
Sadly i am not into spending this much time resolving phone issues.
I will be finding another provider in the new year.
Bye Yall ❤️

If you go into your mail box, you'll see the INBOX and then an arrow. If you click on the arrow you'll see SENT. Click on SENT. Then the last message you sent to them, reply to that and ask for an update. 

ansamatthews

Im not looking for a refund. I just want the addon switched or credit so i can re-purchase.
I wont get mad at agents, im fed up with at the company for the policy of cancelling my tickets.
Im still waiting on someone to resolve this, its been another 8 hours with zero reply.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @ansamatthews 

Sorry, just to add to @Handy1  so you don't get to upset with the agent, they won't do a refund, they will just credit your account the amount spent. Then that "amount" will come off your next bill. Good luck.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ansamatthews  Reach out to support and explain what happened and maybe then can reverse it for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.