Did you mean: 

Port wrong number

HT2024
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help. I entered a wrong number. The correct one should be 5271

I need to correct, how do I fix it?

Pls help

9 REPLIES 9

HI @HT2024  for incorrect number problem,  please submit ticket to CS agent at:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):
         https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HT2024

I was able to call them right at 8 am. They were great to correct the number. But I will need help to correct the account now. The account still points to the incorrect number…lol I will need someone to get in and change the account to the correct number otherwise I can’t access it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HT2024 

The porting process will cancel if the text wasn't confirmed with YES with your old SIM in your phone.

Meanwhile, your old SIM will continue to work so when the CS_Agent restart the porting for you. Leave the old SIM in your phone and wait the text tomorrow and reply with YES. 

Just call the porting number that @maximum_gato pm you. Staff hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST.

HT2024

Thanks 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@HT2024 

I will send it to you via private message.

HT2024

how do I contact Telus porting department? What’s their number?

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@HT2024 

First you don't want to post phone numbers here....go to the little arrow at the right side of your post to edit out the phone #. Your port request will fail if you haven't entered the correct account info with the wrong phone number. You can contact customer support to submit the correct porting info for you or wait until morning and call the telus porting department to reinitiate your port request.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

HT2024

When I transferred the number. I entered the wrong one. I need someone to correct the number

Need Help? Let's chat.