cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port out a number

4star602
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am porting out one number.  Received the text where I need to reply yes but received it just before midnight.  I waited days because of the weekend and then get a message near midnight!!!?  I would like to recieve that text again at a reasonable time so that I can respond in the 90 minute time frame.  Or just get someone to finish the port out at PM' end.

3 REPLIES 3

@4star602  I'm sorry to hear that. Yea, it's tricky situation. If CS said incorrect information was provided I would continue to work with them to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

The truth is only between the two companies.  They probably won't share that information with you.  But the most important thing is to get this accomplished now.

I hope you get some rest soon.

4star602
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So as I said I got the tect but around midnight and did not respond. If I had it would have supposedly been accomplished but now I am being told incorrect info was submitted by the new service provider.  What is with this world and the crap that we are handed.  The truth would be appreciated.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@4star602  I would suggest you request it again now early morning.  I would think it's sent within 90 minutes of the original requested time. 

Go back to the new provider and ask them to do it again. Keep the PM SIM in your phone to receive the text.

Need Help? Let's chat.