cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number from Fizz error

Pascal1965
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I subscribed my father yesterday to the $24 4 gig plan with esim (Pixel 6). When it came time to transfer his phone number from the old carrier (fizz), I entered the correct information in the Public Mobile App. We received the text message asking him to confirm that he wanted to leave fizz. We replied "yes". Then a text from Puclic Mobile saying there had been a problem with the operation. (although I'm sure I entered the right fizz account number).

Unable to open a ticket on public mobile, error 404 😞

He doesn't want to lose his phone number as he's expecting important calls from the hospital.

What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Pascal1965
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your help, the problem has been solved with the port number department. 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pascal1965 

call Porting team for update.  I will send you the porting team number, check your Community inbox

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pascal1965  I’ll send you the porting team number private message right away . They can re trigger the port  request for you . But I’ll also leave you with this direct link to support should they be needed for further assistance 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.