cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port a number from freephoneline.ca to Public Mobile

blueice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my number from freephoneline to Public Mobile. However it can only do call out + SMS in. It cannot send out SMS and if you call the number, still goes to freephonline.ca. Any one has any idea?

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

blueice

Actually they said there's missing information. The reseller name Fongo should be added when submit the port request. The moderator team has resubmit the transfer request and I'm waiting.

blueice

Thanks all, I'll wait and see

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

I think freephoneline is a voip service and voip port-ins often take 7 - 10 days. Robot Frustrated

Patience is a virtue. 🙏

@blueice please note that this response from @Luddite is the corret one in your case.  Expect porting from a VoIP service to take around a week or slightly longer, as he has noted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I think freephoneline is a voip service and voip port-ins often take 7 - 10 days. Robot Frustrated

Patience is a virtue. 🙏

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@blueice 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you maybe porting process has been failed.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can try rebooting your phone and also go into your phone's Cellular Network settings and manually choose "Public Mobile" as your Network Operator.

Need Help? Let's chat.