cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Issue.

Bruce_Jenke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When Porting in, I typed one number wrong in my number and now I can't 'Confirm for Full access, since the code is being sent to a number thats not mine. 

How can I get that changed to my number so I can sign in and manually retry port?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @Bruce_Jenke 

Please call the porting team.  Since you entered the wrong number, Porting team is there to update the info and reinitiate the porting request to the correct number.  I have personally gone through the same situation with my friend and porting team was able to fix it and porting all done within 10 mins

hi @Bruce_Jenke then this is something porting team can help.  Call them back and ask them to reinitiate the porting request 

then put the Bell sim  and back in thr phone and get the sms and reply yes to complete 

Bruce_Jenke

My Bell sim is still working I never got a Port Request. The Public SIM has my number but ending in 50 instead of 70 because I typed a number wrong. 

My Number ends in 70 not 50 and it's sending the code to login to 50 and it's not coming to Public or Bell sim 

hi @Bruce_Jenke question is , can you receive incoming calls?

Bruce_Jenke

I tried already they can't update the 2fa number. They said to message the moderator here

hi @Bruce_Jenke calling the porting team I sent you and you can update the number for you

Bruce_Jenke

I never got the port request since I typed my number in wrong and it didn't come through 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Bruce_Jenke you got a text from you old carrier asks you to approves the porting  ? you replied yes?

there is a porting team you can call for porting status.  I will message you the number to your Community inbox.  Please check and call

Need Help? Let's chat.