cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

car62
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So now I get $5 a month for loyalty and auto top up and referral so I look at the point system is it me or does it seem that I will get less bye going to the point system 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@car62  and here i a comparison between old and new, you will see the old one is much better (mainly from the loyalty rewards)

in summary  

1.  $2 Autopay is no longer there and replaced with 5% ,  you get less UNLESS you have the $40 plan or above
    (but you get 5% for your other Add-on purchases as well)
  2. No more loyalty rewards, meaning the loyalty discount of $1/month up to $5/month will disappear. Instead, they will only give $10 each year on the anniversary.

For someone with PM between 1st to 12th month
                  The old reward system will give $0 that year, versus $10 at the end of the 12th month with thew new system
    For someone with PM between the 13th and 24th month:
                    The old reward program will give $12 that year ($1/cycle), versus $10 at the end of the 24th month with the new system
    For someone with PM between months 25th and 36th:
                   the old reward program will give $24 that year ($2/cycle), versus $10 at the end of the 36th month with the new system
    for someone with PM between months 61 and 72 (and every year after that after that point)
                  the old reward program will give $60/year ($5/cycle) versus $10/year under the new system 

3. You can no longer apply $1 or $2 you got to the bill right a way, you have to collect enough to 15 points to cash out $15 in one shot
    Also, you have to remember to convert your points to dollars once it reaches 15 points.  PM no longer automatic apply the reward discount.

On the other hand, the goodies for new system,

- 5% Points back for add-on purchases as well

- add-ons are around 33% cheaper when you redeem with Public Points
- you can use 1 point for lucky draw, so, technically you bet $1 and can win an iPhone 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@car62   yes, DO NOT migration to the Public Points system.  You get less by doing so.  Keep your old one. 

Please remember, once you moved to the new one, you cannot go back. So, keep the old one

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@car62  Don’t switch to new points  system stay on old rewards ,, changing to points is a one way street and no going back to old rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.