cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mateng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how many points do I get for posting or asking in the community?

6 REPLIES 6

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My very first month I posted asking questions and giving most responses  bravos. Even though I didn’t get any solutions and just some bravos I was  rewarded 2 points. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mateng 

could be 1, 2 , 5, 10 or 15 points. 

But no one know exact how much effort you need to put in to get those points. PM has a secret formula to decide who are the top 1%, 5%, 10%, 25% or 50% to get each level of rewards

Generally you can get 1 or 2 points easily , 30 mins a week and answer couple questions and you should get it.  For more points, you will have to work harder 🙂

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mateng  a lot
In June 

2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. 15 points

6 members who earned the Top 5% Reward. 10 points

members who were in the Top 10%. 5 points

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Nobody knows how much your potential participation will net you in points.

Idea is to help other customers and reward might eventually appear on your account. It is not just positing but customers have to be satisfied with your response and reward you with Solution and Bravo.
So, you might post 100s of posts and get ZERO points or you might post 5 amazing posts and get 5 points for that month.

Again, do not count 'earning' enough to pay for not even for a coffee. Help others, be happy and make somebody else happy.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Mateng  I would just reply and posts and not think about the points. 

I used to spend Hours and hours daily on here and was rewarded with 2 only points. It was disappointing. 

So if you think about it, not really worth it. 

So do it for pleasure to genuinely wanting to help.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mateng  It’s a secret  formula that only PM knows , but I can share that 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1721085442071.png

Need Help? Let's chat.