cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points discount and payments

Rick_041551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My first month with Public ended on Nov 10th. I saw on the app that my account was suspended while awaiting payment for next month. I had my credit card on my profile so payment would be automatic. Also I had $Ho7.50 in points that were not deducted from my next month bill that I paid on Nov 10th.

How do I make the payments be automatically charged to my credit card and how do I get the points deducted each month?

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rick_041551  Ensure you have auto subscribe turned on , and as far as your points you earn once you have 15 points you can redeem them for $15 off your bill logging into your rewards portal from your account 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1700190729861.png

Rick_041551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I activated on Oct 10th.  The account is no longer suspended as I made payment on Nov 10 via credit card

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Rick_041551  you activated on Nov 10th? then you should have service now

if you see it suspended now, it is not normal, check with support by submit ticket with them  here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

if Nov 10 is supposed to be a new cycle and PM didn't renew, you can manually renew it by clicking Pay now and resume service button.

And for autopay check Payment, Manage Subscription and check if Subscxribed is enabled. 

Need Help? Let's chat.