cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $34 20GB plan

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is there any word on when this offer expires? Currently on a 90 day plan that runs into December... if I go to change it, and set to change on renewal and the offer is over before my renewal date would I still get? I also assume that legacy rewards you get to keep (vs. switching to the new points system) on change? 

5 REPLIES 5

nalorin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I second what Handy1 said: I set up a plan change on renewal, for the $34 20GB 5G plan, confirmed it had been saved (by logging out and logging in again... It was still showing as scheduled), but when I logged back in a day or two later, THE CHANGE REQUEST HAD BEEN DELETED!

I'm currently trying to get customer service to correct this blunder, but they keep touting the same message: "you can set up a scheduled plan change by selecting the plan you want..." So far, I'm on my third representative repeating the same useless instructions. Like, OH MY GOD, I KNOW! I wouldn't be reaching out to you if the requested plan was still showing up, because I'd just try the process again!

joshua5678
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to know, I renewal the plan to this next.month.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good to know, thanks! 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 is correct on both points. Even if the plan goes away tomorrow and your renewal isn't for 89 days, as long as you schedule the plan change today for next renewal you are locked in. And also to confirm that changing plans does not change your rewards program.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jor123  Yes you will keep you old legacy rewards , just done ever switch to the new points system. And yes if the plan is no longer available when you r next renewal comes up you will still get the plan on your renewal if you change it for your next renewal . To be safe take screen shots of the upcoming plan change to show support of the plan doesn’t change on renewal for some strange reason .

Need Help? Let's chat.