cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points - Just to be clear

2023Sarlye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been reading regarding the old and new system.. I understand I won't get my monthly referal $$ and loyalty for being at 5 year user..

So all the referral I had - 4 friends is now gone, I don't get the Points credit and have to start referral to get extra points?? 

And all the loyalty is now start from scratch?

All I get is the 'Welcome' 5 points - is that right?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @Pissoff23 

just go to My Account, Payment ,  Manage Subscription and disable Subscribed

Pissoff23

How do I cancel Autopay?

HMGrei

I meant to say 15 points not $15 points - it is not $ just points

HMGrei

I have the same plan as you.  Also feeling disappointed.  We can build up our points, but it looks like it will take longer and we can't use points unless we have 15 points built up.

HMGrei

I believe that we still get points for referrals.  I see that my refer a friend point is still there in the new plan.  I don't see the reward for loyalty though which is disappointing as I have also been with PM for about 5 years.  

We do have to wait until we have $15 points before we can redeem them though.

Sorry, but there are no points given for using autopay.

EllenV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have almost $6 off on my monthly bill for a few years now, $15 prepaid - $6 (autopay, referral)  with the new update would that mean it has been eliminated? I notice todays autopay is $15-  I would have to pay regular rate now? I am retired senior and every discount helps. Hope someone could answer/help. Thanks in advance

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@2023Sarlye 

your referrals are still there, just that it is not showing like before

After moving to Public Points, the referrals will no longer be showing in a list like before.  There is no way on the Rewards portal to confirm how many you currently have and who are they anymore.   
Instead, you can only tell how many referrals you have when PM deposits the referrals points into your Rewards account after your renewal (within 48 hours).  

PM is aware the demand to see the full list like before when subscribers were on the legacy system and they are working on a solution.   But there is no ETA at the moment.

Need Help? Let's chat.