cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please reply as soon as soon as possible.

Ellamom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_9493.png

 I got a good deal from Public Mobile in a message. So I accepted the deal. But it's not activated. What happened? Please solve it quickly. I need this offer.

7 REPLIES 7

Ben_L
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sure, there is no any sensitive information in the screenshot.

Thank you for sharing @Ben_L 

May I have your permission to share this with others so everyone is up to date with this?

Ben_L

Here you go,

IMG_8817.png

Hey @Ben_L 

Can you please take a screenshot of that conversation and post it here so we may all see. This is news to me.

Ben_L

I got exactly the same issue. And agent replied me that this deal cannot apply to the renewal date prior 8th Sep. Let say your plan renewal date is 7th Sep, it will still keep renew with your original plan, and the new deal will be applied on 7th Oct. 

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ellamom You should see this new deal when your subscription is renewed.  Keep the screenshot because if you don't as @Chalupa_Batman mentions just open a ticket with CS Agent and you should be good to go.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ellamom 

No worries. You've got proof right there that you accepted the offer. It should work on your next renewal date. If it doesn't, you can reach a CS Agent here by sending them a message. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Then refresh your page every so often and look for a message up in the top right corner.

KennethJAdams_0-1694193151633.png

Need Help? Let's chat.