cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me on this: 15GB at 4G LTE Speed /90days

wting
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I subscribed to the 15GB/90 day plan just about a month ago.  Can someone clarify if this means I get to access to the entire pool of 15GB of data for the 90-day period?  Or, am I limited to 5GB/30 days?  The advertising copy is not clear.  My account summary suggests that I do have access to 15GB of data for 90 days, but I am not sure.  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

wting

That's good to know.  I am not complaining at all.  FIDO's plan is expensive compared to PM's. I don't need their "TAP"... the cost of the 6GB per month that I had was creeping towards $90 per month.  My data usage has been less than 3GB per month, so if I see an in-market plan that gives me 8-9GB, I will definitely consider switching plans on my next cycle.  I like the a la carte approach of PM; lets me choose the features I need.

I saw same thing, someone who had 12GB of data and uses around 500MB for 90 days lol

@wting wrote:

Thanks - then the plan I chose is an overkill for my data usage level (thus I overpaid)... I'll think about reducing data on my next cycle.

Hm... usually people are coming here to "complain" that they expected the 15GB (or whatever 90day bucket they went for) to be for every month - totalling 45GB per 90day cycle instead of 15GB/90days (=average of 5GB/30days)...

If you see a current in-market plan at a price that fits your needs and budget you can future date the plan change in your self serve account (the future dated plan change can be canceled / modified up to the renewal date, so you can always change your mind up to then.)

wting

Thanks - then the plan I chose is an overkill for my data usage level (thus I overpaid)... I'll think about reducing data on my next cycle.

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello, you have access to the whole 15gb. You are not limited to 5gb/month.

Take care,

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's for the entire 90 days to use as you see fit - so to answer you are NOT limited to 5GB/30 days. 🙂

Example: Use 10GB in one month, you are limited to 5GB total for the next two.

Need Help? Let's chat.