cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enter a valid SIM number

emal777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought a pm SIM card, when trying to first activate it, on the very first activation page, I get this message: "Please enter a valid SIM number". Not sure why does not accept it. Any suggestion? 

Thanks!

Emmanuel

10 REPLIES 10

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@ernsyans- I might not be entirely convinced that that's a Public sim. Again, where did you get it? Who mentioned that the company is a scam???

No it also doesn't work for me. Nor in Koodo prepaid. Did you try it in a phone? If a phone number shows up in sim details then that's a problem.

ernsyans

ernsyans_0-1668629973727.png

ernsyans

I  bought a brand new sim not in used when I call them they said that there is no issue with that sim. they even mentioned that the company is a scam. don't truth them 

@ernsyans- Have you tried all the new sims? Where did you buy them? Is it possible you bought a pre-packaged, already activated deal? Have you actually tried the sims in a phone?

This place is not a scam. You're just having some unfortunate experience.

ernsyans

yeah you right I tried all browsers on my pc and on my phone still showing the same issue.

This company is simple a scam company. they are the one suggested me to buy a Telus sim card. now I lost my money because they refused to activate it 

@ernsyans- Did you try on a non-mobile device? If on a mobile, try desktop mode. Also try private mode. I don't think any provider will refund sim purchases.

ernsyans

same issue and my problem can't bee fix,  Please enter a valid SIM number. I tried all browsers.

this company look fake no one to help.

And I paid $30 for my sims they don't want to give me my money back

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@emal777 you entered the full 19 digits correctly? 

Try  on another browser and see ifnit works. 

If not, it could be a mix up and your sim is actually one that activated before.  Did you got the sim card from a store?  

You can open ticket with PM support and they can check if the sim card was used and advise

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@emal777 

if your SIM card is new and us you still not activate contact to support team by CS_Agent 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@emal777 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Need Help? Let's chat.