cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please can I just talk to someone? Someone. . . tech savvy?

Frank73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All this on the message boards is great, and I appreciate the advice given - but can I just talk to someone, a real person at least on the phone? I need tech support and there doesn't seem to be any. I have an unusual set of circumstances. First, not only can I not get into "My Account", but I can't reset it and It tells me it doesn't recognize my number or email. Except for the time that it told me I already have an account with "that email" after it told me the same email wasn't registered, which was why I was trying to have my password sent to me. That wasn't a big deal until I had to get a new phone. I changed the SIM, and it worked fine. Then I put a 20-dollar voucher on my account a few days ago and now I can't receive any calls or texts. Here's the funny part . . . when I call out, it tells me I need to make a payment and won't be able to make the call - but If I wait, then the call actually goes through. So I can make outgoing calls, but no texts, and interestingly, this doesn't happen every time. When I checked how much i have on my account -and this is even more hilarious - it tells me that I have $23 on my account and "it will expire on OCTOBER 31" ... October 3st? - Something is stuck badly here and I'm not sure how to fix it. I need help that doesn't include "just go to "my Account" - because that doesn't work either. Life is fun!

4 REPLIES 4

Frank73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks folks, some of you should get paid to do this... 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Self-serve page sucks, @Frank73 

You may be viewing a cached version of it.  Try tapping the little spinner icons on the page to see if you get a refreshed version with more accurate/timely information.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Frank73 

It sounds like your Sim card needs to be reprovisioned. This happens on occasion often after a renewal. Follow @JK8 's instructions on how to contact customer support. I recommend you send a private message. Put "Sim card needs reprovisioning" in the subject line and leave a detailed message including the details in your original post. Sometimes you may get an after hours reply so you may want to check back in an hour or so but otherwise check your private message box in the morning for a reply from a CSA.

If you send a private message read the spoiler in the linked post below...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Frank73 

To text and call put a 1 in front of the number. Also anytime you use self service clear your browser cache and go incognito/private mode. If your having problems reboot your phone, reset network settings or reinstall SIM card. 

You can try contacting an agent. There is no one to actually talk to. Everything is online.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.