cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help

Mo296
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I swtiched over from Freedom to PM a couple of days ago and everything works fine. However, when I log into my account and click on current plan there is a catgaory that says "Expired." I am confused as to why that's there?
This is how my current plan screen looks when I click on Plan Details in my account:

90-day pass
This plan includes:-
-12GB Data
-Expired
-Unlimited International Text
-Unlimited Provincial Talk 
If someone can please elaborate on why it says "expired" I would really appreacite it. 
Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Mo296

Hi,
I'm not exactly sure what you did wrong however I would message a mod to help you with your problem. I am not a mod therefore I can't really help you with this, sorry about that.  

MaddChemist

Hello,

Freedom mobile customer switching over. I switched my account on Saturdday. The website by the way is very difficult to navigate. In that when I was adding my porting number it giving me a regex error. After some exparimenting I got it to work.

My problem is after that I tried to add my wifes phone and it gave me an error saying that my visa had stopped the transaction. I called visa and they said it went through. I can not log into my wifes account so I am in limbo. Can you please help?

Mo296

Thank you so much! 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Don't worry about "Expired". Its actually a discount code that totals your plan cost to $120. 

Confirmation: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Re-Competitive-Response-Limited-Time-...

Need Help? Let's chat.