cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Me again…..

A couple of months ago, I signed my boyfriend up for the 4G Plan @$35/every 30 days.  We were just looking at his phone, and it’s showing 3G.  I went into his account, and it’s no longer the $35 4G plan.  Looking at the plans that are now offered, that plan is no longer there.  So, we’re wondering what happened. He was wondering why his charges had gone down.  Wonder if there’s any way he can get that original plan back.

9 REPLIES 9

yx1997
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

submit a ticket, wite down your questions, the customer agent will message you, it is quick. you should ask them to change the plan back. 

TessieBoo

It’s ok, thank you.  He upgraded to the $40 plan.  I appreciate your help.

TessieBoo

Yes, I’ve had that deal for 3-4 months now.  

@TessieBoo wrote:

That is the plan I signed him up for, but when I signed him up, it was in the 4G plans, and now it’s under the 3G plans, apparently with 4G data.  In his account, the plan is showing he has the $30 plan.  Anyway,it no longer matters because he has upgraded to the $40 plan.

Thank you for responding.

@TessieBoo , if you look at the screenshot I showed you the $35 plan with 3 GB Data at 4G Speed is still in the 4G Speed plans. Not in the 3G speed plans. At least not in mine when I look. I took that screenshot right before I posted it here.

Edit: But yes as you said, it no longer matters because he has upgraded to the $40 plan. Which is a better deal anyways for $5 more.

hi @TessieBoo the current plan on PM page could be confusing

But can you login My Account using Incgonito/Private/secret mode and check the current plan details to see what is it showing there? maybe post a screenshot for us to understand.

TessieBoo

Thanks so much for your response!

TessieBoo

That is the plan I signed him up for, but when I signed him up, it was in the 4G plans, and now it’s under the 3G plans, apparently with 4G data.  In his account, the plan is showing he has the $30 plan.  Anyway,it no longer matters because he has upgraded to the $40 plan.

Thank you for responding.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TessieBoo   PM keeps changing some 4G plan offerings but I still see $35/3GB plan plus $37/5GB plan under the 4G tab.  The $40/15GB is probably offers more value for anyone needing a lot more data than 3/5GB.

Make sure your BF is logging into the account using incognito/private mode to see most recent account details as the self serve site has caching issues.  He can also try to refresh the page via the refresh icon bottom right of page.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@TessieBoo wrote:

Me again…..

A couple of months ago, I signed my boyfriend up for the 4G Plan @$35/every 30 days.  We were just looking at his phone, and it’s showing 3G.  I went into his account, and it’s no longer the $35 4G plan.  Looking at the plans that are now offered, that plan is no longer there.  So, we’re wondering what happened. He was wondering why his charges had gone down.  Wonder if there’s any way he can get that original plan back.

@TessieBoo , it shouldn’t be able to change to a different plan on it own! What plan did it change to?

He can sign onto his account & set his plan to change on renewal date not set up to change plan now. 

If you’re talking about this plan I can see it is still offered on my account!

IMG_0011.png

Need Help? Let's chat.