cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Cellphone10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text for a deal  $40 plan for 15GB for 4G speed data.  Is this only on for a limited time as I did not see this option in self service plans.

8 REPLIES 8

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The $40 15GB plan is definitely good value after seeing the latest additions to the 3G and 4G plans, even if you don't expect to use the smallest fraction of data.

statusquo

Thank you for this interesting and helpful information.

@statusquo wrote:

Yes I agree if you want this plan then it's better to get it as public keeps changing their plans a lot.  I like that you can schedule the change to a new plan and then if you change your mind you can cancel it before it changes.

Just adding that, historically, Public Mobile has honoured scheduled plan changes for next renewal (as long as they were available for existing customers), even if the plan was not available anymore on the actual renewal date.

Taking a screen shot for proof of the scheduled plan change is highly recommended, in case there's a glitch and you have to ask for assistance from the CSA.

Steenee107
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I got it its hard though try to get it from the text link if doesn't work clear all the pages from phone and sign in again and it should be there

statusquo

Yes I agree if you want this plan then it's better to get it as public keeps changing their plans a lot.  I like that you can schedule the change to a new plan and then if you change your mind you can cancel it before it changes.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cellphone10  Grab it while available if it works for you…

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

$40/15GB is in self serving area if you go and try to change plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cellphone10 no one knows if PM will get rid of this plan.  I can only say it will stay till New Year as they can promoting this as Boxing Day deal.  

PM has been updating all its 4G plans a lot lately, so, they might take this down later

Need Help? Let's chat.