cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Cellphone10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I upgrade my plan to 15GB for 4G speed data for $40 would I be able to switch back to my old plan?

8 REPLIES 8

Cellphone10

Thank you

@Cellphone10 

You won't lose rewards, because they are attached to your account and not your plan.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cellphone10 wrote:

Will I still be eligible for my reward of $2 for autopay and $1 referral.  Which would make my bill for $37 instead of $40.

Yes, you would….rewards are not tied to plan changes.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Cellphone10 

Yes, you can switch back to your old plan if it's still available, at that time.

Plans come and go . There always changing.

Cellphone10

Will I still be eligible for my reward of $2 for autopay and $1 referral.  Which would make my bill for $37 instead of $40.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cellphone10   which old plan  do  you have?

Anyway, you can only switch to currently available plan.  If your current plan is not there now, then you won't

But keep in mind, plans could change, the plan you see now could be gone anytime.  PM has been adjusting plans lately

I would say $15, $25, and $35 plans will likely be there all the time.  If you have other plan, they might or might not be there next time when you want to change back

Hollister

@Cellphone10 

You can only switch back to your old plan if it is still available in self service. If you do change your plan make sure to choose change on next renewal date. You will not get any credit if you change plan immediately.

LeePublic

What's your old plan? 

Once you switch, there's no looking back on the old plan you may have.

Need Help? Let's chat.