cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

radiantmoyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way I can add family members to my current plan ? 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@radiantmoyo wrote:

Is there a way I can add family members to my current plan ? 

@radiantmoyo 

You can register the same credit card to more than one Public Mobile account, but that is about all each account can have the same of.

@radiantmoyo 

You can set your family's accounts up using an email alias for each account so all communication goes to the same email account. For example if your email is customer@gmail.com you could set up your family's accounts up with customer+mom@gmail.com, customer+son@gmail.com etc...

There's also the advantage of capitalizing on rewards with separate accounts. If there are 4 members you will recieve :

1. 4×$2(autopay)=$8, 4×$1(loyalty)=$4(in 1 yr)×5 yrs=$20+3×$1(referral)=$3
  2. For your 1st year you will recieve $8+$3=$11 in rewards each month.
  3. After your 1st year you will recieve $8+$3+$4=$15 (That's covers the cost of a basic plan!)
  4. Once you reach 5 years its $8+$3+$20=$31 (That's 2×$15 base plans.) vs 1 account=$7

Then there are the free gifts.This past xmas the "more the merrier" campaign gave away a 2gb data add on(value $30) + 500 international long distance minutes add on(value $25)×4=$220 in free gifts.

Just be sure when you do activate (on a flash sale promo!!) that you don't have more than two accounts renewing on the same day with the same credit card. You can space the activations out before and after midnite eastern will have the accounts created and renewing on separate days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

public mobile not have to add family members,

you need a new Email, and new phone number or your old number Transfer,
and set up everything the same information credit card and password and 4 digit pin,
all the same with your family is will working just a new Email you need it for each a new account ,

Set Up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
add Refer A Friend code your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10.

for each account your Refer, and you will earn $1 every 30 days for each account,

Good Luck and your family welcome to public mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, PM does not offer family plans.  Each account can only have one sim and phone number.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@radiantmoyo    PM does not have share data or share minute plans.  

Also, if you decide to help your family member to activate another account, you will need to use a different email address to create the account.  With PM My account, one email address tie to one account.

Of course, don't forget to use your own referral code when you activate for your family

softech
Oracle
Oracle

sorry, PM does not have family plan  😞

Need Help? Let's chat.