cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan ugrade

Endbag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded my plan yesterday from $35 to $50. I paid the $50. I got a text just now saying my data used was 95% on my $35 plan. This happened last month when I upgrade from $25 to $35 and I was locked out. My fear is this is going to happen again. Can you please ensure that my new plan has been set in the system so I don't lose my service? 

10 REPLIES 10

@Endbag   Happy to help.  Enjoy your extra Power, Data i meant  🙂

Endbag

Problem solved. Thanks.

@Endbag wrote:

I just went on my bank website and the $50 has been posted to my credit card, so I have in fact paid for it. Please advise.

As @Dunkman  mentioned, check My Account->Available Fund.  Does it show $50?  If so, you have loaded the fund but have not made the plan change yet  

If you see the fund there, you can make the plan change now and they won't charge you again.  They will just get the money from "Available Fund'

Endbag

I just went on my bank website and the $50 has been posted to my credit card, so I have in fact paid for it. Please advise.

@Endbag   since you "survived" yesterday on the old plan.  You might want to delay your plan upgrade, push it to the day you absolutely need the extra data.   

With immediate plan change, they start the new plan immediately and and unused portion of the old plan (plan charge, data limit) will be forfeited, no refund.  So, it's more advantageous to make the immediate change at the very last moment.

@Endbag 

@Endbag wrote:

I changed my plan immediately. My plan still show as $35. 

Do you see $50 in your available balance right now?  If it does show $50, then you probably just loaded the necessary funds and did not actually purchase the new plan.  Choose the new $50plan, immediate change option again.  This time, it should use up your available balance and your new plan should be active.  

@Endbag ,

My Account still showing $35? 

Your cycle date still showing that old "next renewal date"? 

My Account->Payment history also confirmed it didn't charge you $50?  

If they are all true, you are safe to change plan again and make sure you change immediately (if you want to do so) and check again after you make the immediate plan change

Endbag

I changed my plan immediately. My plan still show as $35. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Endbag 

Did you change your plan immediately or at next renewal date?  

In your self service account, what does your plan details show?  $35 or $50 plan? If you presently on $35 plan, you can click on change plan button and it should show your future new plan details.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Endbag when you upgrade the Plan, did you select Change Immediately or Change at the next cycle?   If you have chose Change at next cycle, the new plan, together with the new data limit, won't kick in until next cycle.

Two ways to confirm. 

1. Logon to My Account and it will show you your current plan and your next cycle day.  If you upgraded yesterday and you picked Change Immediately, you should see $50 plan as well as next cycle date to be August 11

2. did you get change on your credit card yesterday for $50?

Also, since you have this issue 2 months in  a row.  You will really need to install some Mobile data usage tracker that can handle 30 days cycle.   What phone do you have? For iOS, try My Data Manger.    For Android, try Data Witness PM or Data counter widget

Need Help? Let's chat.