cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended

elutka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been on Auto Pay (credit card) for almost a year now and today my plan was suspended. I logged into my account  and there is a message that I have insufficient founds, $2. Please help

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I figured if you have been a customer for a year plus you were getting the 2 autopay so that 2 made sense. Looks like the increasing aggravation of an autopay failure, pay 23 with other and you will be back up and running. Going forward you can avoid this by manually paying the 23 prior to the. Renewal 

What is the current balance? Are your services working? Then pay enough to get your current balance to pay the $25.

Hi @elutka  could be.  But only if your have not changed to the new rewards system yet

Log into My Rewards and see if your are still on the old system.   If you are  everything will show in $ and you should it shows Autopay reward there

elutka

I am on $25 plan, with $2 deductions for autopay, so should I pay 23?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is that a balance of $2 or amount owing of $2?

It's a little late for renewals right now though. It should have happened earlier. But as long as your services are still working then you should be fine.

elutka

thanks for your help!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@elutka Autopay failed.  Make a manual payment for the $2 .  Go to Payment and use the "Other..." option to make the $2 payment

And are you on the $10? it is now $13 

Check if your service works. If your service works, the renewal hasn't occurrd yet.  Renewals don't always happen at the same time of day and the Self Serve website will always give an erroneous message some time during the day of renewal about a suspended account even if there is no issue. If your service has stopped working, you will need to make a manual payment.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@elutka  - is your renewal today and do you still have services? 

If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds, manually, to your owing amount or more, through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered), then select to reactivate/resume services if it does not automatically do so.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.