cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan scheduled to change and account suspension

bulbamuffin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys

I previously signed up with public mobile prior to the 4gb/month promotion so i had it set up to change to the new plan on Nov 27th. I also had some credit on my account so it would auto-renew my plan. For some reason my account it says that my account has been suspended  even though my current balance is $213??? Also my future dated plan should have changed today. Does anyone know how to fix this glitch or which moderator to PM?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

bulbamuffin

It looks like they manually changed my plan to the new 12gb which I future dated (but did not flip over). The plan now is correct but the data is not working. I have tried my sim on different phones and its the same issue. I double checked my APN and mobile settings. I looked at my data add on and for reason it says data limit: Unlimited, Data used: 0, Data remaining: Unlimited, Status: Active

I think this is the cause of the issue but I cannot be sure. 

I just want to thanks the mods: 

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Jeremy_M @Brooke_C @Dave_M

for all their hard work. If someone can PLEASE look into this issue for me that would be very helpful. I have PM'd you guys already. 

Thanks

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Perfect 🙂

bulbamuffin

Its been fixed on my account. Plan now sayd 12gb. Thanks PM!

Rockdaddy22
Only everyone, you'll need to contact a mod for this issue.

bulbamuffin

Alright so it looks like my plan is active because they deducted the money but my plan has not changed to the 12gb promotion plan when it was scheduled. Anyone else have this problem?

Rockdaddy22
If you don't have service, top up and pick the 90day 6GB, global text and provincial talk for $120. You'll need a mod to change the plan later.

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can contact any moderator. I can tag them here for now.

If you need any support on your account, moderator is the only way to get help.

@Mary_M @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.