cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan rewards

Aaron_munroe5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am looking at the student plan it says 8$ every month reward is that for the whole term up untill plan change or canceld also is my loyalty and auto pay rewards added to this and will subtract from my monthly bill or is it just added points untill enough to pay the bill and does so than so say my loyalty and auto pay is 5$ and then the 8$ from plan making it 13$ off every month of the bill or saves up untill is enough to make the month payment 

11 REPLIES 11

Aaron_munroe5

Yup it may be time to search around here see what other companies have to offer everything that come out for special offers only for new sighnups we’res all the promotion for loyal customers that been with them for awhile already been with these guys quite sometime and never have I seen a promotion or incentive for us loyal ones always like i said new signups 

@JL9 wrote:

I second this and it is also a bit of a slap in the face for the ppl who either had to take the new rewards or were duped into converting from the old rewards prior to this promo where they don't get anything even if they upgraded to the plan

Any time that a points or loyalty program is changed it will benefit the company and not the customer. This program still appears to still be good but they have options to manipulate the points to make things more attractive for a specific period and then turn it off. We can't have both...but for the long run I would stay with $ rewards. 

Aaron_munroe5

I agree with you the offers should last untill plan changed or canceled 🤷‍♂️ Don’t much care for the offers that expire too bad if the offer didn’t expire and lasted untill plan changed or canceld and the rewards was for new or old customers as there’s never really anything for us loyal customers always new sighn ups

I second this and it is also a bit of a slap in the face for the ppl who either had to take the new rewards or were duped into converting from the old rewards prior to this promo where they don't get anything even if they upgraded to the plan

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Aaron_munroe5   you hve to be a new PM subscriber and on the new point system

I believe you are existing member, so that 3x point does not apply to you

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Aaron_munroe5 wrote:

I am looking at the student plan it says 8$ every month reward is that for the whole term up untill plan change or canceld also is my loyalty and auto pay rewards added to this and will subtract from my monthly bill or is it just added points untill enough to pay the bill and does so than so say my loyalty and auto pay is 5$ and then the 8$ from plan making it 13$ off every month of the bill or saves up untill is enough to make the month payment 

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 9.00.31 AM.png

²Offer current as of July 13, 2022. Offer available to new customers who activate at Public Mobile. Offer provides 15% points-back for 12 months on eligible purchases on your plan or add-ons. Offer subject to change, and may be removed at any time. 15% points-back applies only to customer spend on plan renewals and add-ons, and is not applicable to any other method of earning points (such as welcome present points, give back points, refer-a-friend, anniversary, etc.). Offer is applied as a 10% points-back bonus on top of the current in-market points-back offer of 5%. After the 12-month period, the 15% offer will be removed, and customer will revert to the in-market points-back offer, which is currently 5%.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This offer is for NEW customers only and last 12 months.

Nothing to do with loyalty, autopay etc rewards as all of these are associated with OLD customers (before Jan 25, 2022).

@will13am wrote:

@Aaron_munroe5 , according to the fine print this deal with bonus points is good for 12 months.  If you are on the old reward system, it does not stack with the new point system.  

I've never much cared for tempoary offers/discounts.  I'd much rather a carrier simply give the plan tha they can afford to offer.  Make a promotion last only 12 months can sometimes/often mean that customers are going to leave after the bonuses stop.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Aaron_munroe5 hi if you are a new customer  on the new points sytem, for a limeted time you will get up to 8.25 back in points when you pay for your plan but if you are on the old rewards system with the autopay reward you are not eligible for that 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Aaron_munroe5    That would be only for anyone activating as a new customer and there's bonus rewards for a limited time.  If you're on the old rewards, then those will be deducted from the plan at renewal same as normal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Aaron_munroe5 , according to the fine print this deal with bonus points is good for 12 months.  If you are on the old reward system, it does not stack with the new point system.  

Need Help? Let's chat.