cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal

ju332
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.

I am days away from my renewal and ran out of data.  I put money on my account and submitted a request to have my plan renewed yesterday but have yet to hear back?

Any chance this could get done today?  Is there a reason why this isn't available as a self serve option in "My Account"?

7 REPLIES 7

@ju332, you must have super LTE speeds regularly, as I’m on the same plan, but I’ve now scheduled a plan change with similar data amount but throttled on 30 days, as the payment is easier split In 3, and I don’t get full LTE speeds where I live and work.

ju332

I have the $120/3 month 4GB LTE plan. It's a great plan so can't switch without losing it.  It renews on the 27th of Sept so it's less than a week away before it renews again. Crossing my fingers someone might pick up the ticket before tomorrow though so I have data during the week.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ju332 they take requests in the order received.

What is your current plan? Is it an in market plan?

ju332

Thanks for the message.

It's been over 2 days since I orignally asked for the account to be renewed and so far no answer. It seems like an easy fix, so really wonder why it takes so long?

Shouldn't renewing your account for another month really be a simple button in the self serve "My Account" options?  Scratching head at all of this..

Thanks for the emails guys! 

@ju332

As stated above your will need to contact moderator for renew same plan earlier.  The wait times are about 2-3 days though....  

If you want data today, either renew a different data plan today via self service. Or you could buy an additional 1G data for $30.  Expensive, but will work right away and will never expire.  Remaining data will roll over to next month. 

HeatherHowe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

if you ran out of data, you may want to consider another plan with more data. It is cheaper in the long run. If you set up auto pay, you will automatically save $2 a month on your plan as well. Good luck

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can change to a different plan but are unable to change to the same plan.  Mod replies are 48 hours at the moment.

So if urgent and you have an in market plan do a plan change to a different plan and future date your orriginal plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.